Ni lah mama 1st sponge cake :) hehehe lum ada confident nak buat yg biasa sponge cake.
Resepi dari sini. Ada kesilapan sikit... mungkin api dari oven terlalu panas..tuh agak nye membuat permukaan cake 'crack' sikit. Tak brapa memuaskan... agak keras sedikit. Tapi rasa kek yg manis & lemak sikit. Mungkin boleh di
Paper Sponge Cake - Happy Flour
2 egg yolk
95g caster suger
1/2tsp vanilla essence
100g cake flour
1/4tsp baking powder
1 1/2tbsp milk
1 1/2tbsp corn oil
1. Preheat oven to 190C.
2. Lined muffin cups with paper napkins and set aside.
3. Use a cake mixer to whisk the eggs, salt and sugar until light and fluffy. (Do the ribbon test: Use the whisk to spoon some batter, drip some into the mixing bowl. If it stay visible for a while then this is the right stage.)
4. Shift the cake flour and baking powder together into the cake batter in 3 portions and fold in.
5. Add in the vanilla paste, milk and oil and fold in lightly until well combined.
6. Pour batter into piping bag.
7. Pipe batter into prepared cups until to the rim of the cup.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20mins.
9. Remove cakes from muffin cups and cool on a wire rack.